Average Wait Time Form 1

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions Average Wait Time Form 1

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Patrick Hobby 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

shastadude17
    Participant

Hey guys, figured I’d post this though I’m sure many people probably already knew this. Average wait time on Form 1’s is 8 months according to a customer service rep I just got off the phone with. This sucks, my last form 1 I did in 2015 was like a 90 day turn around.

jjtx
    Participant

Yeah I talked to NFA a couple weeks ago, she said 8 months.

The problem with that is, the tracker data on this site is saying 6 months or less. With one just posted in 155 days that was in the same time frame as mine thats not back yet.

Lance
    Participant

I just received correction request yesterday for 2 form 1 SBRs that I submitted October 11 2017. I think check cash date was 10-31. just sent them back fed-ex this morning, so hopefully it will be fairly quick after they receive them.

jjtx
    Participant

That means your done. They’re gonna send you the form approved shortly.

I think my check cleared 10/31 so we are in same timeframe.

Patrick Hobby
    Participant

Current progression by my view shows advancement. Guessing the current path and load of forms(could be a lot of Xmas Forms) filed we could see December mid to late this month. I’d say maybe a jan by the end of May.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now