ATF Didn't Get Corrections

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions ATF Didn't Get Corrections

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Suciu 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Peter Suciu
    Participant

Now I really don’t know what to do. I sent in the “corrections” to the Form 4 last week, but the post office website noted, “Delivered Front Door/Porch.” That didn’t sound right, so I called and the local post office thinks it was delivered.

I called ATF today and was told they don’t have it in their system. The corrections are due by Friday. What are my options? If I don’t get them the corrections I’m denied automatically. I did everything they asked and now the paperwork is NOT there.

Do I resend the paperwork to ATF for the page that needed corrections? I will send it via FedEx and require a signature this time.

maxinux
    Participant

I hope you overnighted it yesterday. I sent certified to ATF and CLEO for everything so i can always have a receipt, you might want to consider it in the future.

Peter Suciu
    Participant

It was sent priority mail express and shows that it was delivered but to the “front door/porch.” I was told to call on Thursday. If I have to resend I will do so via FedEx.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now