Accuracy of current data

Home Forums NFA Tracker NFA Tracker Questions Accuracy of current data

Tagged: 

This topic contains 14 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  tf2addict 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

johnny whiskers
    Participant

I’ve got a form 4 trust with a pending date of 3/29/16

The data looks like there are a lot of form 4 trusts with pending dates in april being approved. Called the ATF today and confirmed I’m still pending. While I know the data is user entered. Is there anyone who can confirm they have gotten a form 4 trusts with an April pending dates approved? Will there be data for what states and examiner it was approved by available soon?
    Thanks NFAtracker for the continual improvements the graphs and charts are looking better.

NFA Tracker
    NFA Tracker
    Keymaster

There are several people on AR15.com that are seeing April approvals. Also other forums and sites are showing March and April approvals.

M STEFFES
    Participant

I think there is a “time shift” in the scatter graph. For instance: In the Form 1 E-file graph, it shows there is a form with a June 9 submission date, approved after 170 days. This can’t be possible, since only 148 days have passed from June 9 to present day.

Thumbtack
    Participant

I noticed that as well, it stood out because I have a form 1 from the same day (June 9th). Data looks corrupted to me

Kawgomoo
    Participant

This new system is a mess.

It went from a staple in the NFA community to useless crap, literally overnight.

The new site should have had the data migrated and verified before being rolled out. Seems like the Obamacare folks built this too.

I for one will no longer participate, i don’t need to be data mined for the honor of being advertised too.

TJ
    Participant

@kawgomoo I agree with you, all critical info was just lost overnight to irrelevant linear graphs with huge windows of time. As for the advertisement don’t even get me started. NFA tracker you lost the reason to be useful so its my last post. I’m hearing there is another site that is free and has something of the same excel doc you can use like this one used to have without all the advertisements. I will use that one, laters.

vikingtodd223
    Participant

I just called the NFA to see if my paperwork was correct and to find out if it was in the system my check was cashed 23 July ’16. They don’t even have it entered into the system yet I had an F4 individual paper.

Obi
    Participant

I called them today and asked the same question cause my form 4 check cashed is still pending from 3/13/16 and I’ve noticed that as well . They said another dept helped out but didn’t take the older ones first in order . They transferred me to a supervisor who’s voicemail box is full . Idk if it’s worth calling again or not .

John D
    Participant

Called today still pending,check cashed 3/27/16,195 days in

vikingtodd223
      Participant

Is your information input into their system?

John D
    Participant

Tried,more of a outdoor person,have visited this site to check wait times,I have two F4’s I am 196 days in,called yesterday still pending and they did say they had people from other departments helping,my check was cashed 4/27/2016,

vikingtodd223
      Participant

IS YOUR INFO ENTERED IN THE SYSTEM OR

Nolimeplease
    Nolimeplease
    Participant

@kawgomoo Yo dawg dont be so harsh. The owner here took on a huge project to diversify, update, and streamline this site. Go blow with your shitty input and wait for your crap blind. Fact of the matter is, all the bitching and badmouthing wont get you a stamp any sooner.

tf2addict
    Participant

Why are the form 4 individual times on average several months less than trust times? I thought if anything trusts were supposed to be the fastest.

tf2addict
    Participant

Based on my own experience the current chart is pretty much spot on, at least for form 4 trusts.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now