Reply To: Nfa tracker?
- Posts: 1
NFA item logic- after my purchase and reading all the information available and observations.
1. The NFA, most Class 3 dealers, and retail shops are not highly concerned about tax stamp turnover times. They have your money, item, and extra hassle of paperwork.
2. If any company wanted to give us accurate times? Silencer Shop having one time digital kiosks could easily report a lot of the dates.
3. There is a lot of human error and laziness, except when it comes to taking your money. Sending, receiving, and notifying customers adds 25% of the wait.
4. There are some mysteriously long wait times. These could have explanation from- legal mistakes people have made, hits on address, hits on similar names, or anything that pops up in the BCG. If a criminal has a similar name, previously lived at your address, or you made a mistake that got expunged from your record it shows up with the FBI. It could take some time for them to confirm you are not that/a criminal or the criminal does not reside at the address anymore.
5. Shops are class 3 because customers want it but like a lot of business their bulk of revenue comes from new and used gun sales plus associated items.