Reply To: R U required to show anyone your legal form 4?

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions R U required to show anyone your legal form 4? Reply To: R U required to show anyone your legal form 4?

SirVyn
Participant

Don’t be afraid of your local police. If law enforcement of any type asks, then I show the stamp copies only. If they want to dig through the trust, I ask they provide a lawyer who is familiar w/ state trust laws and NFA trusts. The police aren’t attorneys, and definitely aren’t up to date on attorney stuff. If the issue is pushed, I call my attorney.
Now, I’ve only had one run-in w/ my local pd. Officer was being nosy. Which is fine. He had a senior officer w/ him, who stepped in and took a quick look at the stamp copies. Said have a good day, and off they went.

RSOs or other range staff, I won’t show them anything. There is a range I do business with quite often, one RSO asked.. once. I told him the owner is free to bring his lawyer by and examine my docs. After he insisted to examine my docs himself, I informed him he’s not putting his dick beaters on that folder. Management had gotten involved, and I had a new RSO assigned. Personal info is exactly that.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now