Reply To: Anyone with "pending fbi check" actually get approved?

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Anyone with "pending fbi check" actually get approved? Reply To: Anyone with "pending fbi check" actually get approved?

soslow
Participant

I called today and was told I was in the “FBI Background Check” zone. The first 3 stamps I received had this part of the process involved. What it meant, in my case, was the wait was in it’s last part of the process. It seems that this time frame is drastically different for different people, but this has been a good thing in my cases. I believe everyone goes through this and only the ones that check their status while it’s happening find out they are going through it. For most, the check is quick and they never know.

Anyways, I get excited at this point and not discouraged. Sorry to hear about so many people being stuck in this check and I certainly hope you guys get finished with it and I get through quickly again. Good Luck!

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now