Reply To: Response to a Congressional Inquiry

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Response to a Congressional Inquiry Reply To: Response to a Congressional Inquiry

Eaglearcher20
Participant

hmm…wonder what this means for people like me who just submitted their form 4’s in May 2017? How fast will times drop after the 41f deadline?

If you look at PRE March 2016 (before the 41f panic) people were looking at 120 – 150 days on average (4-5 months). Taking that into account along with some other info such as the gun industry hurting and people waiting for the HPA to pass for buying suppressors, it makes me wonder what times will look like once the NFA gets through processing for July and August 2016 dates. Also, the NFA CLAIMS to have rearranged the branch to process more efficiently/faster.

Again, all of this makes me wonder what times will look like after they get past this massive bubble (and how long I will have to wait for my SBR and Suppressor submitted in May 2017).

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now