Reply To: Form 1 E-file Wait Times

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 1 Questions Form 1 E-file Wait Times Reply To: Form 1 E-file Wait Times

I have been following this thread for awhile now. Based on the info here it seems pretty obvious that they are assigned to an examiner in blocks. They aren’t getting approved in exact order but when you consider the number of submissions they were receiving in a day it is pretty close. The variance is likely due to how quickly your specific examiner processes the applications assigned to them. When I ran averages based on approvals posted in this thread it was always between 800-1000 approvals per day. It is definitely harder to wait the closer to approval we get. For the past week and a half every time I get an email notification I have been hoping it was my approvals for my 2 submitted on 6/24 with control numbers 20163030XX and 20163031XX. No approval for me yet but it should be any time now.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now