Reply To: Form 4 Trust vs Individual

Home Forums NFA Tracker Form 4 Questions Form 4 Trust vs Individual Reply To: Form 4 Trust vs Individual

chorizo
Participant

At this point after 6 trust items, I filed an individual…..reasoning, I believe the HPA will pass in some form over the next couple of years and if it does, then all of this “have to have a stamp” will be out the window and I will add my individual item to the trust for inheritance issues.

All of the above scenarios are realistic, however have slim to none potential of happening. You run more risk of a rattlesnake bite than the above happening. Remember ONLY an ATF agent may inspect your stamp/paperwork. Anybody else who asks for it are not authorized and any issue that may result in that will be dismissed as the law is very SPECIFIC on who is authorized to check.

The likelihood of Bubba Bob having your cans and getting stopped and checked by an ATF agent is about the same as a lottery win.

Write Reviews, Submit Tracking Data and More!

Subscribe to NFA Tracker, a community dedicated to tracking and reporting NFA transfer times as reported by users.

Join Now